Requirement Nnamdi Azikiwe Post UTME / screening exercise
Registeration is on Going!
HOW TO APPLY
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The process will start with an online registration at the Unizik Official portal. All the information required to create an accounta and have a successful registration is contained here. You will only have to adhere to the steps and guidelines to complete your application process.
Only candidates who scored 200 in the just concluded UTME EXAMS will be allowed to register through the portal, although there are some departments that has their cut off marks below 200. Also the aptitude test (Screening) or post UTME EXAMS will be computer based (CBT), same process as JAMB (UTME).
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR UNIZIK POST UTME.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST UTME EXAMS STUDENTS/ CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MADE NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY THEIR FIRST CHOICE AND MUST HAVE OBTAIN THE NECESSARY CUT OFF MARKS.
- The Cut off Mark for the courses in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences which include Human Anatomy and Physiology is 200.
- For the Faculty of Bio Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments which include Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery is 200.
- However, in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments of Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology is 180.
Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK are prone to experience error messages like “Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later”. There is no cause for alarm as subsequent lists from JAMB will be uploaded to enable them register prior to the deadline.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIZIK POST UTME / SCREENING EXERCISE.
All application is done online. Candidates are to login to the university portal and create an account as follows
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Create Account’ alternatively, visit http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2017_2018/index.htm, scroll down and click on continue.
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
- Save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
That’s all, you have successful registered for the post UTME EXERCISE..
If you are finding it difficult to create an account, just click on this link: http://nauportal.com:8080/UnizikScreeningV2/newapplicant?operation=emailverification then enter your Jamb Registration Number and Email. When you get the activation code, you can then proceed with the registration.
We wish all candidate the very best… Go soar higher!