Pimples and Acnes have been one of the greatest challenges of teenagers and some unfortunate adults. It is believed that
Pimples and Acnes are associated with puberty, but research show that both pimples and Acnes can still stick on people long after puberty. Before i continue with the 10 Natural way to cure and eradicated pimples and acnes, i would like to explain the two terms[ie Acnes and Pimples]
ACNES: This is actually the name of the disease entity .Acne is an inflammation of the skin in which the secreted sebum gets collected in the pores of the skin and gets trapped there. That causes the skin to elevate in the form of a breakout. It may or may bot have a head. If its acne, it will most likely have a white head and is painful to touch.Any breakout on the skin can be termed as acne
PIMPLES: This are infected hair follicle.they are generally milder than a full-blown acne and less painful, although they both have the same cause.
Your journey to being acne free is just some few steps away.
The followings are the 10 Natural ways to cure (Home remedies) Pimples and Acnes.
1. ALOE VERA GEL
The Aloe vera plant is a wonderful multipurpose plant.The gel also isn’t left out. It has a pleasant soothing effect on the skin.
In addition to its antibacterial & antiinflammatory properties, it also reduces redness itching and swelling. You can use aloe vera alone or with several other substances like garlic or tea tree oil. Aloe vera is a nice indoor plant, so you should consider growing it at home. But you can also buy the extracted gel and use to spot off or treat the pimples and acnes on your face.
2. BAKING POWDER
Baking Soda is another powerful natural home remedy of curing Pimples and Acnes reason being that it encourages drying the skin to evacuate abundance oil, and dead skin cells.
It has mild but potent antiseptic properties; it destroys fungus and bacteria while it sucks up excess oil. Baking soda also stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Thus, your skin becomes softer and more attractive. It has numerous uses. It can be utilized as antiperspirant, toothpaste and even in various home solutions for skin beauty and care . Basic home-made facial covers made with baking soda can help you manage the pimple and acne break out and leave you with delicate smooth skin.
- Make a thick paste by blending one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.Wash your skin well, abandoning it marginally moist.
- Apply the paste on the influenced zones and permit it to dry for a couple of minutes.Wash your face with warm water.Redo the procedure twice a day for speed result.Remember not to leave the baking powder mask on your face for too long as it can result in drying or bothering.
3. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cidar vinegar is very effective in killing off bacteria on your skin. It also wash away excess oil that your skin glands produce, keeping your skin fresh. Apple cider vinegar has the same antibacterial properties, as well as antifungal properties note that you should use it in moderation, as your skin could become dry without some oil, or your glands would work harder and produce even more oil. as well.
Apple cider vinegar is very powerful though, so you might want to dilute it when you use it, at first, but note that for better result,including for removal of pimples, fighting wrinkles and age spots and much more,you should use it undiluted.
- Mix pure apple cidar vinegar with water with a ratio of 3:1
- Dip a cotton ball into, and apply to your affected skin area gently. You could leave it overnight (apply before sleep), or in daytime and rinse off after 10 – 15 minutes.
- You could do it multiple times a day, no problem. Just don’t over do it, as your skin could become dry. You could overcome this by using moisturizer after.
Papaya is a very good natural fruit for fighting acne and pimples. It helps to remove the oil and bacteria to help keep your skin clean. It also reduces skin inflmmation at the pimples area. Papaya eliminates dead cells and excess fat from the skin surface. In its raw form, it also contains papain,( a powerful enzyme that cuts down inflammation and stops the formation of pus). That is the reason why it is commonly found in many commercial produced beauty products,but there is no need to go out of your way to gain its benefits.Plain raw papaya is an all-natural acne and pimple remedy that removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. (Lipids are a general term for fats, of which oil is a form of)afterward Just like its beauty products.Papaya natural product has various properties that assistance in the treatment of pimples.
It is a decent wellspring of the cancer prevention agent vitamin A, and it has compounds that help diminish irritation and make your skin delicate and smooth.afterward
- To use papaya, cut up your fresh papaya, REMOVE the seeds and mash the flesh till it is smooth enough to be applied on your face as a face mask.
- Wash your face with warm water and then apply the papaya for 30 minutes. Then use warm water to rinse it off.
- If your skin has a tendency to get dry after you cleanse it, use a moisturizer appropriate for your skin type afterwards.
Tea tree oil is an effective remedy for pimples and acnes. But if you are asking why you should add oil to your oil-clogged face, then hear this: Tea tree oil isn’t like the oil your skin naturally produces, instead it is more like a solvent that cuts through the extra sebum and dead skin cell unblocking the pores.
Its antibacterial properties also kill off the acne and pimple causing bacteria, and prevent further outbreaks. Tea tree oil is indeed unique.
- Get your tea tree oil and dilute it before you use it. You can mix in a ratio of 1:6 or 1:9(oil to water). If you have sensitive skin you may use aloe vera gel to dilute it instead of water.
- Wash your face with warm water and then use a cotton ball to apply the diluted mixture on the problem areas Or entire face.leave it on for around 30 minutes.
- You can moisturize afterwards, but be sure that you never use tea tree oil undiluted. You’ll read about tea tree oil for a lot of home remedies, but will most likely see it mentioned the most when it comes to skin care, specifically,mostes and pimples .
Note: Tea tree oil is ok for topical use, but should never be ingested. It should also always be diluted before use.
6. CINAMON AND HONEY MASK
Honey and Cinamon are a good combination for fighting of pimples and acbugger Cinnamon and honey have natural antimicrobial (antifungal,antibacterial) properties. Together, they make a killer combination to destroy pimples and acnes. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so it can help stop bacteria from getting out of hand. If it does, the honey is a natural anti-biotic, ready and waiting to wipe the little buggers out.
You need just one teaspoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of natural honey. Preferably, you should use Manuka honey. This unique brand of honey, from the Manuka forest in New Zealand, has amazing healing and pain relieving properties.
- Mix table spoon of cinamon and honey in the ratio of 1:2. Apply the cinnamon into a paste then blend in the honey. Make sure they are blended nicely to form sticky paste.
- Rinse your face and pat it dry. Then apply the paste to the blemishes and leave it rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice is a very effectiveand recommended remedy for the treatment of acnes and pimples because it is very rich in vitamin C (richer than orange juice). It also has citric acid which exfoliates the skin(promotes the removal of dead cells from the skin). Additionally, lemon juice is an astringent, meaning it causes body tissues to contract and dry out the pimple.
It provides a natural way to whiten the skin. You can use lemon juice alone or combine with several other substances. For instance, you could choose to combine it with rosewater since Rosewater acts as a soothing, skin repairing agent. Rosewater balances the astringent quality of lemon.Another incredible approach to get rid of pimples is to utilize new lemon juice. The gentle citrus extract will work as a germicide and kill the microscopic baterials on the skin .
- Extract the fresh lemon juice (not a bottled one), to avoid preservatives
- Rinse face gently with water and pat dry. Dab using a clean, sterile cotton swab, apply lemon juice to the influenced zones before going to bed
- if it stings or irritates, try mixing it first with a bit of yogurt.The lemon juice, rich in vitamin C, could help your pimple dry up faster.
Note: For more tenacious pimples, make a mixture of lemon juice and cinnamon powder and spot onto pimples for throughout the night treatment. This will help dispose of pimples rapidly. however, please NOTE that it is not suggested for individuals with highly sensitive skin .Rinse off any lemon juice before going out in the sun, as it may make you more sensitive to it.
8. EGG WHITES
Egg white is an easy and affordable natural subsubstance that helps to reduce pimples, acnes and fade scars left by unfortunate blemishes.
The reason egg whites cann be helpful to human skin is because they’re chock full of proteins and vitamins that bbth eradicates pimples, acne, and help to rebuild your skin cells. They also soak up excess skin oil, and leave your face smooth and spotless and your skin will begin to glow and to tighten up.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. You can use as many as you like, but normally 2 to 3 is enough.Whisk the whites until they’re frothy, and let them sit for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Cover your face with the mixture (applying with fingertips is easy) focusing on problem spots. 3 to 4 layers is usually enough, but make sure to wait the first has dried before applying more. Allow the mask to sit and dry for about 20 minutes before rinsing off completely with warm water and a patting dry with a soft washcloth.
- Apply moisturizer appropriate for your skin type.
Garlic have been appreciated for its great taste and its medical advantages. It is indicated to have solid cell reinforcement, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal cleaner and cancer prevention agent, and operators that can help in the quick treatment of pimples and acnes . The sulfur in garlic likewise advances brisk mending of pimples.Garlic is thought to be a good natural remedy for acnes and pimples.
You can either ingest it, or apply it topically to help reduce the severity of your breakouts and prevent them in the future.
- Either extract the garlic juice and mix it with 1 teaspoons or so of water, or mash up 2-3 cloves and let sit in water for about 10 minutes.
- Using a cotton pad, soak up the juice or garlic water and cover problem spots. If you don’t have a cotton pad or something similar to apply it with, the mixture can be a bit runny and hard to work with. In this case, substitute water for aloe vera gel.
- If you choose to ingest garlic, a clove or two a day should be enough. Prepare it however you like.Garlic cloves has antiviral and hostile to contagious properties, and future ooutbreak
Note: Eating one crude garlic clove every day can likewise help purge your blood. However do not eat too much as it can agitate the stomach.Never, you apply garlic to your skin without diluting it first.
1o. NATURAL HONEY
Honey has been known as a characteristic disinfectant, a very good agent when it comesto scars and spot removal and can help demolish the microbes in the oil organs rapidly, aiding to accelerate the mending methodology.
One of the best honey in the Market “The manuka honey” is famously known on the internet for it’s legendary wound healing and soothing properties. Manuka honey comes from the manuka bush of New Zealand.
Manuka honey is an incredibly powerful substance . It serves as food and medicine can also be used in many ways.
- Use a clean, sterile cotton tipped application and dab natural honey straightforwardly onto the skin flaws, abandoning it on for no less than 30 minutes prior to washing with warm water.
Note: Moreover, you can make a thick paste with cinnamon powder, yougourt, strawberry etc and apply this mixture to increase the healing and cleansing process. Always allow the honey to stay in contact with the pimples overnight before washing.
FOR BETTER RESULTS, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ;
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before using any of the treatments, particularly those that require direct contact between your hands and your face. This will minimize the spread of dirt and bacteria.
2. Use few treatments at a time for at least 1 week to discover how effective they are on your skin. Don’t use too many treatments at the same time.
3. Eat a well balanced diet and ensure that you take foods that are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium.
4. Don’t get discouraged if the pimples do not disappear overnight. With every treatment, you will definitely notice improvement in your skin condition.