The usefulness of honey can never be overemphasized. In time past honey was basically used for almost everything. In Today’s world, technology has made possible to transform honey and it’s useful extract into most of our needs.. Thanks to every bee that have contributed to the honey we now enjoy.
Surely a honey a day can keep the clinic away!!!
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HONEY …..
Below are some of the importance/ uses of honey you’ve never heard!!
- – Honey is a humectant-rich compounds. This helps retain moisture in the skin and restore elasticity, making the skin supple.
- – It helps remove dead skin cells and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- – Antibacterial and antimicrobial in honey helps prevent the growth of certain bacteria. So it is used to treat burns and abrasions.
- – Honey help clean wounds, reduce odor and pus and improve healing quickly
- – Honey is used to treat damaged skin and regenerate new skin cells. Honey is an effective cure eczema, dermatitis and other skin disorders.
- – Anti-fungal properties in honey, can help heal the infection on foot
- – Honey is loaded with natural antioxidants, which help protect the skin from ultraviolet damage.
- – Honey can be used as a sunscreen to protect skin from the sun.
- – Honey can penetrate the top layer of skin, so it can be peeled off dirt. And help fight infections and prevent acne problems.
- – Honey is a good skin moisturizer and effectively rejuvenates the skin
- – Application of honey on chapped lips and wrinkles will make them very smooth and soft.
- – Honey is composed of sugars like glucose and fructose and minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulfur, iron and phosphate.
- – Honey contains vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3, iodine, and zinc.
- – Honey can improve endurance and reduce muscle fatigue.
- – Honey helps in women who experience morning sickness while pregnant.
- – Consumption of honey on a regular basis will increase the absorption of calcium and the amount of hemoglobin that helps to fight anemia.
- – Honey helps to lower cholesterol and increase HDL (good cholesterol).
- – Honey helps clear mucus from the respiratory system.
- – Honey helps modulate the immune system, prevent recurrence of infection.
- – Honey plays an important role in managing obesity. It helps speed up your metabolism which in turn helps the body burn more fat.In ancient times, athletes used to consume honey to enhance the endurance level, reduce muscle fatigue and instantly boost the performance.
- – Honey is also known to help in recovery and maintaining glycogen levels.
- – Honey is also said to assist in the treatment of disorders such as bacterial gastroenteritis and ulcers. THE 7 [SEVEN] TOP BAGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN
- – It is also a rich source of flavonoids and antioxidants which help reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
- – The fusion of fructose and glucose in honey helps the body regulate blood sugar levels.